Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Crochet in the sun

I had Poppy on my desk and it didn't take long before she found this blanket (it's ment for in a window, but Sue likes it on my desk as well) and started suckling on it



I added Nala who went for her usual suckling spot, Poppy's belly



The other day I was crocheting on the couch, and they all joined me. Munchy went for snoozes on my arm (how convenient! :D )


While Poppy discovered the bag with the balls of cotton



While I was taking pictures of Poppy, my phone combined with the sun gave a moving reflection on the couch, which Nala found very entertaining!



Poppy then saw the shadow of my hand, and it didn't take long before she attacked my shadow :D


Munchy shows the cute little bearheads under her backlegs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment