Friday, July 4, 2014

Being cozy with Dewdew

Last Tuesday the first 2 kittens left, Arthur was the last to find a home but also the first to leave, and Tristram left that day as well. In a few hours both Lancelot and Perceval will be picked up, it'll be quiet without them! I missed little T and Artsy quite a bit, and because I bottlefed them, these 4 just became a bit extra special to me. Sometimes the goodbye is easier than other times, this was one of those harder times, but it's part of fostering of course, so I try not to think too much about them. They're not my cats, I just had the pleasure of giving them the best start as I could and I hope they'll all end up living a very happy, healthy and just a great life! :) And to keep that positive look on things, it's going to be a very hot day, it'll be nice to be able to open all doors! ^_^
I still have a bunch of pics left, most is sorted though so I'll start posting those now, starting with the kittens and Dewdew on one of the bean bags :D

Starting with Dewey and Arthur :)





Tris joined them too, although he was more playful and poking around in Dew's fur :D


This was on a different day, and here we have Arthur on the left, Perce on the right and Lancy at the bottom...



Aaaand there's little T too! :O Dew doesn't like sleeping with kittens, he seldomly does that and usually doesn't stay long either. It didn't take long before he left now too, but I think it's clear the kittens enjoyed every moment of it! <3


Poor Dewey, he just wants to wash them, but they're everywhere! Where to start! :D

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh... so cute!!
    If only my husband wasn't allergic to cats :(

    ReplyDelete