Sunday, July 27, 2014

Other people's fosters: Panter and ??

Last week I've been photographing some kittens that are in other fosterhomes, to help out people that for example don't have a camera themselves. They go online and hopefully help out with getting them adopted quicker. These photos were taken at the shelter, when the kittens had to be there anyway to visit the vet. The result is obviously not as great as you can achieve in a safe environment, although some kittens didn't care much about the strange room and vet and all that! :)

They had 1 catroom empty, so plenty to see and do there for kittens - but also plenty spots to hide. So I decided to keep them higher up, on one of the shelves on the wall, they're there for cats to go up high, but also seem to work for these kinda pics, haha! Too bad of the background so to say, but I can't tell them to sit still in a nice little basket of course :D I still see points to improve on with these photos, for example my focuspoint was off here and there, but ah well. Twas the first time, better luck next time! 


Here's another kitten I forgot to ask the name of, but what I do now, is that he and his brother were absolutely adorable! They look a bit funny on some photos I think, that had something to do with the candy in front of their noses ^_^











I added 2 extra pics of this cutie, I wasn't sure if such pics will be liked by people looking for a kitten, but what I am sure of: he really did like that candy, haha! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment