Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introduction

Hi and welcome to Fuzzy Fosters!

I'm Bregje, I'm a 30-something year old from the Netherlands and every once in a while I foster kittens for the local animal shelter. I started with fostering a couple years ago, in 2010, but I ended up keeping one of those kittens and with 3 cats in an apartment I didn't have enough space to take in more. After a fosteringbreak in 2011, I moved to a bigger house in 2012, and started fostering again. I kept a journal of the first kittens in 2012 on a Dutch forum, but because I got such nice replies to my kitten posts on my other blog, I decided to translate it all and give the foster kittens their own little space on the web! And I'm glad I did, it's nice to look back every once in a while, and I can always point new owners to this blog as well, so they can see and read their kitten's story from the start.

Hope you enjoy reading about the kittens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment